Wednesday, August 20, 2008

From my sis' site

I got this from my sister's site: insights from the grocery cart

It's a little bit of advertising and well, sucking up, of course (so she could endorse me to her blog friends, hahahaa)

My roommate and I once: courageously entered a "hunted house" because we were drunk. (an abandoned house beside Tina's)
Never in my life have I: cooked something much complicated than fried eggs and spam
High school was: a bit fun and exciting.
When I’m nervous: I get numb.
My hair: just had it's cut and color, and i like!
When I was 5: I always have the same outfit as my sister..
When I turn my head left: I see the TV
I should be: reading and learning what needs to be read and learned. Ha-ha
By this time next year: Ill be travelling Europe!
My favorite aunt is: the one who gives more money every Christmas! hihhi
I have a hard time understanding: my niece when she's crying.
You know I like you if: I treat you ice cream.
My ideal breakfast is: a healthy breakfast.
If you visit my home town: it's still the same.
If you spend the night at my house: you'll sure be sleeping on the floor.
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: are none. Think about the droppings!
I shouldn't have been: playing poker and watching Scrubs all day. Very unproductive!
Last night I: prayed before sleeping.
A better name for me would be: my name. Just right.
I’ve been told I look like: LJ Moreno, I don't even know the poor girl.
If I could have any car, it would be: the one with jet wings so I would just fly to my destination and not experience the every day traffic!

No comments: