Friday, August 29, 2008

the wonders of technology

It was lunchtime. My dad was so curious about what he read in the papers about Play Stations, Game boys and the like so he asked my nephew Rafael, if he knows about it. And the 7-year-old answered, "yes, of course Lolo."

So my dad followed up the question, "do you like play station 3? I will buy you one."

"I already have Play Station 2 at home" said Rafael.

My dad was amazed because how come his apo already knows it and has one. So he said “Ok, I’ll buy myself the World War 2 gadget!”

I was curious. And asked myself what was he talking about! Hmmmm..

“Then I’ll get those golf, bowling and tennis controllers!” My dad added.

What he was talking about was the Wii Game! (Duh! A World War 2 gadget!) I almost choked while drinking my glass of water! HAHAHA!

1 comment:

TinA said...

hahaha! talgang gumawa ng sariling gadget ang lolo..para hindi huli sa uso..pero di pa din updated ang pangalan ng gadget! world war ii..hahaha