Friday, August 29, 2008

a poker addict's day off

Just last Tuesday, I was, of course, playing poker! (Booo-yah!)

I was on the roll that day.. Winning consecutive hands, getting high cards, raising, and vigorously betting all in. I’ve reached to a positive of what my tag was.. A PRO 1M tag and some thousand plus. I was happy and feeling confident.

Every time I enter a table, I always make sure not to bet more than what I can't afford to lose because I might lose my... hmmmm.. laptop (not my head) in anger and frustration. In other words, I hate losing!

Today, I've decided to take a day without poker. Not because I was happy and had enough of the adrenalin rush in winning lots of the 'virtual' chips last Tuesday..

But because, after an hour of losing 900k yesterday (Thursday), I have to stop and just had to stop before everything in front of me might be seen in the dumpster! AARRRGHHH!

I just had to COOL off! So, beam me up scotty!!!

No comments: