Monday, August 4, 2008

my highschool stuff..

As I dug deeper into my stationary filled shoebox, I also saw some high school letters. If you were to see that box, it was categorized by envelops from a group from different friends, lower and higher batch retreat letters and envelop to just one person (a best friends bulk letters and junks of ex's... ). We'll write about that soon.. so watch out! LOL

It was also amusing reading those letters. I first opened the envelope with a J.A.M. written on the front. I paused for a moment and thought what those 3 letters stand for. Hmmm.. J.A.M.?? When I opened it, I saw letters from Abigail and Maricel. The ‘J’ there, it stands for Joy (which was a my preferred name in high school.. ELK!) Ha-ha-ha..

We were like the bestest of friends when we were in our first year. We were inseparable! Seatmates, lunch mates and chicka mates are we, almost every day of our first year lives. I sometimes drop them off their houses, especially Maricel because her house was just along the way.

Awww.. Those were the days. I hope to get in touch with them anytime soon and catch things up, bond again and reminisce the old days!!! Sigh! Probably set a JAM night! Ha-ha..

No comments: