Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hard habit to break

{START COPY}

The object is to complete each of the following snippets. I have included the blank ones at the end of this post so they can easily be copied and pasted

Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / My Happy Place / Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / My Colorful World/ Random Thoughts / Explore Manila / Blogger Happy / Everyday CHI / Berry Scrappy / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life /The Real Deal, The Real Me / Eds Mommy Life/ Just Me.. Eds / My Precious Niche / Insights from the Grocery Cart / WithdrwalSymptomsOfAPokerAddict

{END COPY}

I am: a poker addict
I think: of winning my 400k back... arrgh!
I know: how to manipulate strangers to give me 100k chips..LOL
I have: a PRO 1 Million tag
I wish: I could be a PRO 50 Million by tomorrow
I hate: losing my Full House with someone else’s Royal Flush
I miss: going "all in" when on the roll!
I fear: that my poker mates have better cards than mine
I hear: grr's & boo's if I win, BIG TIME!
I smell: intimidation when people go "all in" but they had nothing
I crave: winning the pot with a Bluff
I search: for a lucky table and seat
I wonder: why I’ve developed this 'separation anxiety' with my chips
I regret: not raising more when I’m a sure win
I love: Texas Hold Em!
I ache: when I lose chips consecutively
I am not: playing poker at this moment
I believe: that soon I’ll be winning a lot more than losing!
I dance: if I get aces and wins! "I got an a-Ace, I got an a-Ace!!”
I sing: before the River flips..
I cry: when the River is not what I need.. and lose!
I fight: for my high card
I win: to get more chips
I lose: my cool when I lose my hard earned chips
I never: go to sleep without winning a hand
I always: lose in a 10k table! grr!
I confuse: my poker mates and make them fold.. hihi
I listen: to my instinct of I’ll call or just check
I can usually be found: online playing poker
I am scared: of losing my 500k + chips in one sitting
I need: to win back my 400k chips to be in the Million side again
I am happy about: learning that in poker, never EVER play with chips you cannot afford to lose.
I imagine: that I can cash in all those winnings in my virtual poker!
I tag: Rosanne and Tina

No comments: