Sunday, August 31, 2008

Signing out!

It's a super hot Sunday today!

I woke up this morning, around 6am, with a slight headache from last night's inuman session with some friends at CENTRAL. My head was heavy and i could hear thunder sounds.. Will it rain today? I hope so!

Tomorrow's my 29th birthday and i could not think of anything else to do but wait for the internet of Las Pinas to be fixed so i could read and post more thoughts in my blog..

I'm speaking non-sense right now because my head is drying up due to the super uncomfortably hot weather. I would probably edit this blog soon if the darn connection will hopefully be ready.

Signing out.. I miss playing poker though..

Missing checking mails and messages, chatting and staying up late! I miss the internet!

See you soon blog..

No comments: